- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Event administrators can specify whether to accept registrations online, at the event or both!
You choose if you want to accept online registrations and whether payment is required. If online registration is enabled, you choose the following option:
- CC payment required: online registrants must pay at the time of registration with their credit card (credit card processing fees will be invoiced to the show)
- Payment optional: online registrants can choose to register and pay now, or pay at the event
- No payment: online registrants can register but must pay at the event
Whether you choose to accept online registrations or not, event administrators can manually add participants as soon as their show is 'active'. Event Staff and Administrators can manually add participants quickly and easily on the day of the show.
There are many benefits to accepting registrations online:
- Reduce registration line-ups on the day of the event by allowing participants to 'pre-register' online weeks or even months in advance.
- Reduced workload for event staff.
- No need to transpose paper registrations into a spreadsheet.